- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rub cookie sheet with olive oil.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4-inch thick rounds.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg. Coat zucchini slices with the egg.
- In a shallow bowl, mix Parmesan with a few turns of pepper.
- Dip each round into the Parmesan mixture, coating it evenly on both sides, and place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the zucchini rounds until browned and crisp, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove with spatula.
- Serve immediately.